(See second story)
My obligatory smattering of links for today:
- Chicago’s ‘RedEye’ is using Facebook to connect to readers, even so far as putting some of them in print.
- Nina Simon at Museum 2.0 talks about the cost of Web 2.0 ventures, not in dollars however, but in time spent.
- Election 2.0 = virtual debates.
- Two things that need to happen in order to save journalism, according to Sean Blanda.
- Performancing: Advice for bloggers, less is more!
- Rupert Murdoch is closing in on Newsday for the kill.
- Speaking of Murdoch, Jeff Jarvis weighs in on the matter.
- And Gawker publisher Nick Denton is also wondering why the old man is in such a hurry.
Enjoy your day.